Monday 9 July 2012

FLICKR PROBLEM :o(



Can anyone in blogland help me out?
I have been trying to set up a Flickr account so I can complete my sign up with Lori and her Great Granny Along BUT  everytime I go to the sign in and click on sign up with GOOGLE I'm put into the page for Flickr account name/availability, birthdate, CONTINUE. When I click on CONTINUE the site crawls along and then kicks me right offline. I checked the diagnostics offered and sadly I do not know what my SSL? or TSL? is or where to look for these. I've tried a dozen times today with the same result.  I'M TOTALLY BUMMED BY THIS and just a little po'd at myself. I mean Lori even has a link for a tutorial to sign up for pete's sake!  I followed it and then nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!