Saturday 14 July 2012

Swap and a Win


New  QUILTIES  arrived today!!

The theme was black/white with one colour.
On the left is a creation by Marilou,
center stage finds Laurajane's lovely
also from Laurajane is the handbag charm {So cute}
and
Linda made this wonderful silhouette on a polka dot background.
I love them all and they will all be hung up in my sewing space.



Up next is a win from http://sewsweetness.blogspot.com/

Ironically I've been wanting to try hexies and now I have a great start.
I believe there's approximately 100
and 2 magnificent charm packs.
=)


YUMMY fabrics and
the HEXIES are flannel


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the email and it is nice to meet you, I'm glad you are enjoying your Quilties, I look forward to the next swap! Hugs and Happy Quilting Marilou

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!