Friday 9 November 2012

50 down/ 50 to go

Can you believe it's been 50 days since signing up to Kelsey's 
100 Day Hustle?
Can you believe there's only 50 days left in 2012?!
*
 *
Here's a montage of what I've accomplished thus far!
*
*
Quilt for Charity "DONE"
*
 *
Grandson's Quilt (late addition to list)  "DONE and DELIVERED"
*
 *
blocks sewn together  for flimsy
*
 *
another pic of charity quilt
*
*
Granddaughter's quilt (late addition) "DONE and DELIVERED"
*
 *
SEW, MOM, SEW!!! 
woof, woof, woof!!!
*
 *
Laundry Day top sewn together for flimsy
*
 *
label for charity quilt (heading to the hospital)
*
*
some of the free motion quilting of butterflies and flowers on the charity quilt.
*
I also finished blocks for the Wicked Blog Hop.
I am waiting impatiently for my purse frames for the UR Priceless Blog Hop
my coin purses are finished though :)
I'm also working on my Holiday Lane Pillow Blog Hop project
Today I'm hoping to get the pillow finished and get to quilting one of the flimsies(?)
*
So far sew good, I think.
*

7 comments:

  1. no progress report is complete without a good quilting dog picture! :) your work looks super and i look forward to seeing what else you can finish up in the next 50 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers...you've done a lot putting me to shame. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list!! Great work and how amazing that you have ticked so many boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Heavens.....do you have any time to sleep? Love the Doggie photo the best but all you finishes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have accomplished a lot of quilting! Way to hustle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job!! The third quilt down is especially lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!