Thursday 8 November 2012

Sew, Watcha doin' let's say,

Saturday morning?
How about using this opportunity  that 
is handing us (on a silver platter no less) to break away from the mundane "chores"
and tell the family,
"Sorry, but I'm sewing!"
*
*
I mean, with Christmas fast approaching (Thanksgiving for our friends south of the border),
we really need all the poking, prodding and just down right pushing to get er done. 
Right?! So how about making this the place to be this Saturday AM.
I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. How I wish I could escape the swimming, dance class, laundry Saturday all day rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am still on crutches from foot surgery..And my machine is in the shop for a good cleaning...how bout I sew on some binding to finish up a quilt and work on embellishing my Holiday Lane blog hop pillow?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!