Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas Stocking Hang Out entry

I'm letting it all hang out this year, Santa!
*

QUILTING LINES is having a Stocking good time!
Click and go check it out.
*
My stocking is one that I made a couple of years ago but have kept it under wraps,
don't ask me why?
*
*
Over the years I've made a few attempts at stockings with results that had weird feet or short legs,
more like an ankle stocking, who needs patterns right?
Yeah! I guess I do!
Finally, after my husband's  last discerning look at my attempt, I made a pattern
and stuck with it! 
18" from loop to toe and 6 1/2" across the top, he's happy ~ I'm happy he's happy!
Finally!!
*
WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
******




14 comments:

  1. I think your stocking is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you found the perfect solution to the size. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! He's happy, and so he should be. He's married to you. Enjoy your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stocking is sew cute ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stocking! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a lovely stocking Carolyn !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stocking is delightful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your stocking is just right! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stocking is awesome...hope that Santa will bring you more stash this Christmas.

    Usha
    usharaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stocking and great size and pattern you happened on! I just love the patchy Christmas fabric you used too-- looks like the motifs they usually have on wrapping paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your stocking! Great job. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you save that pattern so you can make more/?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute fabric... I love your stocking!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!