Friday 21 June 2013

I'm so Spoiled!

*
Really, I am!
Like a puppy getting it's belly rubbed ;)
*
Look at this gorgeousness that arrived today!

*
I won the coin purse from   Pig Tales and Quilts
and just look at the surprises Thearica sent along too!!

*
How did she know that this is one of my all time favourite colours!!!

*
I just love my coin purse, Thearica wanted a tid bit of info from each entrant 
and then created our purses.
I just happen to love dogs and these retro pups are spot on!
*
*
Orange, it just makes me smile :)
and I love Riley Blake.
This girl is a mind reader, how could she possibly have known?

*
Thank you, Thearica! You made my day :)

2 comments:

  1. You're such a lucky dog. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you on bloglovin but I pushed your button for good measure. I love your little coin purse. The fabric is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!