Monday 8 February 2016

My First Conquest of 2016


I finally conquered my silly fear of  C.U.R.V.E.S.!!!
*
*
Having been away from my sewing machine for a while I decided, as a reintroduction, to try something new to me.  The dreaded curve.
It all started because I was re~reading Clare O'Donohue's, The Drunkard's Path. Every time I picked up the book that design was there, mocking me. I jumped online to see just how to construct a Drunkard's Path and found that there are many ways to lay out the blocks! The options are endless.
*
*
Since this was a first attempt, keeping the projects on the small side might be prudent idea. Foxy and Carli (who played camera shy today) thought it was a good plan too, they both received a new flannel bed cushion and I no longer fear curves!
*
Win/Win

Until next time ~

2 comments:

  1. You GO girlfriend! Looking great! Purdy puppy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sounds funny saying I like your curves haha. Great job getting over your fear though. Foxy is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!